Friday, August 2, 2013

The Zaytawun Fashion Line

Today, I went to the market to buy clothes for the Zaytawun fashion line.
I'm using the rest of my Myanmar budget to invest in Burmese blouses to sell in America. With all the profits made selling the blouses in school and around Baltimore, I will wire the money back to the school for a scholarship fund.
 Some of my students have chosen the prints, a friend of the school is sewing the shirts and next week we will print the Zaytawun label for the tag.
I redesigne dthe shirts you see in the pictures. The one below has become a v-neck with slightly rolled sleeves, buttons to close the collar, and a slightly wider neckline.
I plan to seel the shirts for $25 dollars at home. All of the money will go to the scholarships of Hein Lin Aung and Maung Khaing.




No comments:

Post a Comment